Friday, October 24, 2008

SOCCER HERE WE COME

Tomorrow is going to be Bishop's first soccer game/practice. We did end up signing him up for soccer and he starts tomorrow morning. I am so excited to see how it goes. I am kind of nervous for him because he will be one of the youngest kids on his team, but I also know that he is very excited and ready to play. The other night Ray and I played soccer with him at home and he was kicking the ball like a natural....now we will have to see what he does when there are other kids around and see if he clams up when there is pressure! I know I know...you say ... hello he is only 3...but I guess I think because I am a coach and very competitive that I want my son to be a great athlete....and if not that's okay!

Needless to say, I am very excited for tomorrow as well! I will make sure to take lots of pictures (which reminds me I need to plug in my battery) and try to post some so you can see BGO in action!

2 comments:

**Tia** said...

Yeah for sports!! Can't wait to hear how things go for him. I'm sure he'll love it.

It's so cool you have a blog. Had no idea. I've added you to my list so I can check in frequently...(I'm a bit of a blog stalker....LOL)

Kim said...

How'd the game go? I'm so excited you and Sharon have little ones about the same age...how fun! Can't wait to see the pics!