Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another school year begins! August 26th 2008

Well, I realized it has been quite some time since I've written anything here. I don't have much time, but I decided I would write a little something. I am coaching volleyball again here at MVHS. We have practice in a half hour. Bishop's birthday party is being planned. I can't believe that he is going to be 3 years old. It is so crazy how time flies! He is such a smart, handsome, kind, funny little guy! We are going to try getting him in preschool this year and also start soccer! I know I know....I really don't care for soccer to much, but it is the first sport he can start and I want him to learn about teamwork and all so we will be signing him up soon! I do have to get going cause I have to run over to the gym and get ready for practice. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: