Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy Saturday

So...this morning was our first soccer game with my future step-son Kai. We drove down to Mt. Vernon this morning to watch Kai play soccer..it was so fun. Bishop of course was upset that he didn't get to play soccer, he is so excited about playing sports. After Kai's game we drove back to Bham to watch Bianca's basketball game at the Boys and Girls Club...she ended up getting a bloody nose, but I was very impressed the girl has got the athletic ability that I feel my family has! Afterwards we headed to brunch with mom, dad, Jr, Kristen, Bryce, Bianca, and of course my family...Ray, Bishop, Kai, and myself....after a long morning it was time to head home to give the boys a nap...and what better way to avoid the dishes and laundry but to take a nap with them! That is exactly what I did!!!

When we woke up we went to Bryce's basketball game and then came home. It was then that I figured the dishes wouldn't clean themselves and neither would the laundry...so up I got to clean the house. Ray had the boys entertained so I was able to clean the kitchen...and Ray helped with the laundry.

I made a casserole for dinner and fed the family and myself then called Tia Alma who I hadn't talked to in a few days and wanted to check on her to see how she was doing. I told her how much Bishop cracks me up....today he said to me while we were eating dinner....."mom, I am not very happy with you right now and I am going to have to take your toys away". I asked him why and he didn't feel the need to give me an answer....not even 30 seconds later....he looked at me and said, "okay mommy....I am happy now"...and had a huge smile on his face. He is the funniest kid I've ever met...he has this personality that is absolutely amazing and when anyone talks to him they just smile and can't seem to get enough of him! He is a real character.

Well, I will try to get some pictures up soon so you all can see some pics of my family.

I am headed to bed soon because we are going over to Nana and Tata's house in the morning for Menudo.....yum yum.....I am going to have Bishop try it...he had some of the corn when he was little but it is time to introduce him to my favorite Mexican meal!!!! I Can't wait, I will have the camera ready!!!

No comments: